Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Some pictures from the Great Wall and around




I'm taking a study break at the moment, so I'll put up some pictures. I have midterms tomorrow and Friday - Tingli (listening) tomorrow, Comprehensive and Speaking on Friday. Now that I cleaned my room and did my laundry and organized everything I can commence studying and listening to a ton of Chinese to really absorb whatever I didn't absorb at this point. (i.e. listen to the cd for a hour or so and mark down and review vocab and get a good night's rest).

Here are some Great Wall pictures:


This is our awkward family photo. L to R Me, John, Lissa.


Doing the China squat, you will get good at this after about a month of being here.


It's so pretty in the fall! And there was no one there because it rained/snowed in the morning.


The steps are as high as my knee!






xx,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment