Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pictures from around my apartment

Beijing is getting colder and colder. 北京越来越冷。Therefore I went to the Korean market by me that my friend Mei Lan suggested (she will be in the picture with me).

This is what you see once you walk out my door into my little corner of the universe.


Sorry it's not rotated...blogspot isn't letting me at the moment. This is the building across from me (and it's an abnormally smog free day).



There is a bike seller right by me. I really want the green wheels on that yellow bike. It would be sweet.



This is the line for a popular Red Bean cake. It's always this crowded.


This bike has been here since the beginning of time.


This is the shop again selling the red bean cake.


A broken sign


China's version of Chipotle. (Run by a Canadian)


MY FAVORITE. This is a baozi (or maozi) store and I always get really good and really inexpensive meat pie esque things.


The way to the korean market by me


Me and Mei Lan


Just some people shopping.








An awesome bakery by me :) (Well...korean esque bakery, not what you would really think of back home.)

Over and out,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment